We’re currently recruiting for a diligent and dedicated Alloy Wheel Technician for our Nottingham Bodyshop.
Full time, Monday to Thursday, 8am – 5.30pm and Friday 8am-4:30pm
45-hour working week, overtime as required, half-hour lunch.
About the role
As an Arnold Clark Alloy Wheel Technician, it will be your role to carry out small repairs and paintwork to alloy wheels, as well as milling and cutting diamond-cut alloys.
The right person for the role should be energetic and self-motivated. It’s important that you can work on your own initiative, and have great people skills.
- Preparing alloy wheels for paintwork.
- Carrying out small alloy wheel repairs.
- Removing and refitting tyres.
- Balancing wheels after they’ve been repaired.
- Mixing paint to apply to wheels.
- Applying paint products correctly and to a high standard.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A good eye for detail.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work on your own initiative.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive an industry-leading employee benefit package including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential terms on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.