We’re recruiting for a friendly and customer-focused Welcome Host to work in our popular rental branch in Aberdeen.
Full time, 4 on 4 off shift between 7.30am - 7.00pm.
About the role
As a Welcome Host for Arnold Clark Car & Van Rental, you will be the first point of contact for our customers, from booking in to returning their vehicles.
You’ll explain the controls and features of each vehicle and keep the car park area organised and tidy. This role would suit a person with previous experience in a customer service environment, who is able to deliver top quality service.
- Parking cars and vans in the car park.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Checking in vehicles when they’re returned by customers.
- Showing customers around their chosen vehicle on collection, explaining features.
- Collecting customers from local hotels or the airport, when required.
- Checking all new vehicles delivered to the branch for damage.
- Checking all sold vehicles for damage when they’re transferred to the Sales department.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- Fantastic customer service skills and a genuine willingness to help.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Proactive approach with great attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of computer systems and software (ie: Microsoft Office, email, etc.)
In return you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.