We’re recruiting for a Weekend Receptionist/Showroom Host at our popular Mercedes-Benz Dealership, Grangemouth.
Weekends, Saturday 8.00am - 5.00pm and Sunday 11.00am - 5.00pm.
About the role
At Arnold Clark, we believe that first impressions count and that outstanding service should be begin the moment our customers enter the showroom.
As a Receptionist/Showroom Host, you’ll greet our customers both face-to-face and on the phone in a friendly and professional way. From putting them in touch with the right person to offering them a cup of tea and a place to sit, you’ll be able to deliver fantastic customer service, stay on top of daily admin and maintain branch standards with enthusiasm and a smile.
- Acting as the first point of contact for our customers, in person or on the phone.
- Managing a large volume of customer calls via a busy switchboard and dealing with enquiries effectively and efficiently.
- Making sure the branch is kept tidy and presentable and that customers are well taken care of.
- Assisting with general administrative duties when required.
- Going the extra mile for customers and working positively and proactively as part of a team.
- Previous experience in a similar customer service role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Polite, helpful professional telephone manner and appearance.
- High standards of organisation and the ability to multi-task.
- A genuine interest in delivering great service and going the extra mile for customers.
- Able to answer calls and carry out admin duties with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good standards of computer literacy, and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
In return for your customer service skills, you’ll receive excellent working conditions, training and one of the best employee benefit packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.