Arnold Clark is looking for an enthusiastic, results-driven Web Tech Lead for their innovative Digital Development department in Glasgow.
About the role
As a Web Tech Lead for Europe’s largest independently owned car retailer, you will work at Arnold Clark’s head office in Hillington, finding brilliant solutions to challenging problems, and leading your team to success.
You’ll be genuinely excited to learn from others and lead a talented, high-profile technical team. The ideal candidate will be results-driven with a ‘can do’ attitude; able to handle change positively and overcome any issues to create a great user experience for Arnold Clark’s customers.
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm Flexible working is available for this role.
- Tech leading in a web platform environment.
- Running 1:1s, goal setting, mentoring and coaching your team.
- Stakeholder management and conflict resolution.
- Running agile software development practices, including releasing early and often, improving feedback and retrospectives.
- Developing technical practices such as pair programming, collective code ownership and continuous delivery.
- Experience as a Tech Lead working with a cross-functional team.
- Experience working with cloud services, including AWS.
- Previous exposure to Continuous Delivery and DevOps culture (e.g. Capistrano, Ansible, containerisation).
- Ability to carry out data-driven decision-making (Google Analytics, monitoring, business statistics).
- Solid experience in a commercial environment.
Tech Lead refresher training will be provided for the right candidate.
In return for your considerable talents, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary and some of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry, including private health care, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.