We’re currently recruiting at our Hillington HQ for a passionate, ambitious Web Designer to join one of Scotland’s largest in-house Marketing departments.
Full time, Monday-Friday
Flexible working hours.
About the role
Grow your skills. Show off your talent. Learn from the best.
As an Arnold Clark Web Designer, you’ll plan and build our industry-leading web pages and campaigns from inception to completion (to iteration) as part of our large, in-house design studio.
Working as part of our award-winning digital team, you’ll gain experience fast, working on national campaigns that are seen by millions of people every year.
- Designing and building websites, landing pages and email campaigns.
- Embracing new challenges and collaborating to create solutions.
- Full ownership of your own areas of the business.
- Liaising with marketing executives and our in-house development team.
- Full project planning, from wireframing and design to monitoring results.
- Working to tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Excellent design skills and creative flair.
- Ability to build responsive web pages and emails using clean, semantic HTML and CSS.
- Strong previous digital experience.
- Experience using Creative Suite.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, proactive attitude.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Experience using Sketch.
- Familiarity with SCSS and jQuery.
- Confidence working in an agile environment.
You’ll relish the chance to wow us with your design skills, have a strong portfolio that demonstrates previous successes, and enjoy staying up to date with the latest trends and technology.
For your considerable talents, expect loads of rewarding perks and a great work environment, including lunch subsidy, Flexitime and casual dress every day.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.