As an Arnold Clark Web Designer, you’ll plan and build our industry-leading web pages and campaigns from inception to completion as part of our large, in-house design studio.
Based at our Hillington HQ, you’ll be working as part of Scotland’s largest (and award-winning!) Marketing team, and you’ll gain experience fast, working on national campaigns that are seen by millions of people every year.
You’ll relish the chance to show us something different and exciting that’ll push the boundaries of digital design. You’ll also have a strong portfolio that demonstrates previous successes, and enjoy staying up to date with the latest design trends and technology.
Monday-Friday, 9am – 5.30pm with Hybrid Working
- Designing and building websites, landing pages and email campaigns.
- Collaborating with other designers to maintain shared ownership of components and tools.
- Embracing new challenges and creating design solutions that will solve real business problems.
- Taking full ownership of your own areas of the business.
- Liaising with marketing executives and our in-house development team.
- Designing, building, testing, learning and iterating, with the end user in mind at all times.
- Working to tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Excellent design skills and creative flair.
- You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty with a bit of HTML and CSS..
- Strong previous digital experience.
- Experience using Figma.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and strategic thinking across all customer touchpoints.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a fast-paced team.
Nice to have
- Confidence to work in an agile environment.
- Experience using Creative Suite.
As for benefits, we’ve got you covered:
- Bonus scheme - hard work is rewarded at Arnold Clark with our bi-annual, performance-related bonus.
- Time to get refreshed - 33 days annual leave
- Flexible hybrid working - enjoy the best of both. Work in our vibrant Head Office with flexible start/finish times. Plus, you’ll have the option of choosing your days working from home.
- Not a suit in sight - our dress code is business casual, so jeans are allowed!
- Development and progression - we offer development and training opportunities to keep your marketing skills ahead of the pack.
- Industry events - you’ll have the opportunity to attend industry conferences and courses.
- Creative workspaces - our office is vibrant and open plan with many collaborative workspaces. No need to be stuck at your desk all day!
- Looking for a new set of wheels? - you’ll enjoy employee discounts on cars, rentals, servicing and more.
- Private healthcare – we offer employees private medical insurance in partnership with AXA.
- Life assurance – our employees are eligible for life assurance.
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where all employees can flourish. That’s why we’re proud to be Stonewall Diversity Champions, a Disability Confident employer and a Working Families award winner.
And we want everyone who works here to feel supported, so we have our own health and wellbeing platform, Space. We also work closely with automotive charity Ben to help look after our employees’ mental, physical and financial health.
Does this sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you.