As an Arnold Clark Web Designer, you’ll plan and build our industry-leading web pages and campaigns from inception to completion as part of our large, in-house design studio.
Based at our Hillington HQ, you’ll be working as part of Scotland’s largest (and award-winning!) Marketing team, and you’ll gain experience fast, working on national campaigns that are seen by millions of people every year.
Monday-Friday, 9am – 5.30pm with Hybrid Working
- Designing and building websites, landing pages and email campaigns.
- Collaborating with other designers to maintain shared ownership of components and tools.
- Embracing new challenges and creating design solutions that will solve real business problems.
- Taking full ownership of your own areas of the business.
- Liaising with marketing executives and our in-house development team.
- Designing, building, testing, learning and iterating, with the end user in mind at all times.
- Working to tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Excellent design skills and creative flair.
- You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty with a bit of HTML and SCSS.
- Strong previous digital experience.
- Experience using Sketch.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and strategic thinking across all customer touchpoints.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a fast-paced team.
Nice to have
- Confidence to work in an agile environment.
- Experience using Creative Suite.
You’ll relish the chance to show us something different and exciting that’ll push the boundaries of digital design. You’ll also have a strong portfolio that demonstrates previous successes, and enjoy staying up to date with the latest design trends and technology.
In exchange for your considerable talents, expect a creative and collaborative working culture, plus some great perks, including one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.