We’re recruiting for an efficient and methodical Warranty Administrator for Arnold Clark in Inverness.
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
About the role
As a Warranty Administrator for Arnold Clark, you’ll make sure all warranty paperwork is properly documented and any verification needed by the manufacturer is processed correctly. You will also keep up to date with the latest company or manufacturer news, particularly factory recalls.
This role would suit somebody with a fantastic eye for detail and who enjoys working to a process, with some technical understanding and previous experience in the automotive industry.
- Reviewing outstanding claims and payments.
- Processing warranty repair orders.
- Invoicing using the correct manufacturer procedures.
- Maintaining high standards of service and making sure all processes are compliant with company policy.
- Ensuring parts returns are actioned and documented
- Making sure you are up to date with the latest news from both Arnold Clark and manufacturers and that you communicate this effectively.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the automotive industry.
- High levels of accuracy and fantastic attention to detail.
- A methodical and proactive approach.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- The ability to manage your own workload and work on your own initiative.
- High levels of organisation.
In return for your skills, you will receive full manufacturer training and training on internal systems within Arnold Clark. You will also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.