We’re looking for a Warranty Hub Accounts Assistant to join our team at Arnold Clark. The role is based in Scotland, and you’ll be required to attend meetings at our Hillington Head Office periodically.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As a Warranty Hub Accounts Assistant, you’ll be responsible for the daily processing of key accounts functions associated with our warranty hub. You’ll be downloading and processing warranty credit notes and ensuring all warranty claims are dealt with responsibly.
The ideal candidate will have an attention to detail that’s second to none. You’ll also work well under pressure and have an ability to process high volumes of work with equally high levels of accuracy.
Previous experience in an accounts department or with payment processing is preferred but not essential.
- Downloading warranty credit notes from manufacturer systems on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Processing warranty credit notes and allocating payments on company DMS.
- Updating claim and payment statuses on Warranty Claim Management System.
- Liaising with warranty hub clerks to deal with any issues/non-payments or underpayments of warranty claims.
- Liaising with branches with details of payments or any write-offs that have been processed.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, particularly Excel.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive excellent working conditions, training and one of the best employee benefit packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and a disclosure check.
Closing Date: 21 June 2021