We’re looking for an enthusiastic new Warehouse Person to work in our Mercedes-Benz Parts Department at Grangemouth.
Full time: Monday - Friday 7am – 4pm and rotational Saturdays 8am - 12pm.
About the role
This role will involve general warehouse duties such as keeping the department clean, dealing with customer orders and conducting stock checks. There will also include delivery duties, such as loading and unloading delivery trucks and vans.
This role would suit a team player with strong communication skills who is able to perform their duties with a high level of accuracy.
- Taking receipt of deliveries and checking delivery accuracy
- Locating new stock lines and rotating stock as per usage by re-arranging binning
- Picking stock and customer orders
- Conducting perpetual and full stock checks accurately and reporting findings to senior staff
- Must hold a driving licence
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of stock control measures
Nice to have, but not essential…
- Previous experience in a similar warehouse environment
- A strong understanding of health and safety in a warehouse environment
- Proficient level of computer literacy
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry including extensive training, private healthcare, generous staff retail discounts, access to our health and wellbeing hub Space and more.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.