We’re recruiting for a reliable and enthusiastic Warehouse Operator/Driver to work at the Albion Parts Centre in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday - Friday 8.15am - 5.30pm
About the role
Our warehouse operators and parts delivery drivers are at the front line of our business, and you’ll be required to be courteous and professional and when delivering our many customers.
When in the warehouse you’ll be accurate and efficient when picking parts and supplying goods, work well as part of a busy team and thrive in a fast-paced environment where customer service is a priority.
- Making sure that all parts received are put onto the system correctly and on time.
- Efficiently picking parts and supplying them to customers.
- Making sure returned goods from customers and suppliers are effectively handled.
- Correctly recycling all disposable or damaged goods in line with environmental regulations.
- Loading vans in a safe and efficient manner.
- Dealing with customers with a focus on excellent service.
- Making sure deliveries are checked for damage and short shipment, and documented where necessary.
- Ensuring deliveries are carried out courteously and on time.
- Cash handling and completing paperwork.
- Taking part in any Group/Parts sales campaigns.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping in the warehouse.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good geographical knowledge when delivering parts.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- A proactive and personable approach.
- Lots of enthusiasm and energy.
In return for your skills, you will receive training in manual handling, warehouse skills and Arnold Clark’s internal computer systems. You’ll also receive a fantastic employee benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance, uniform and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.