We’re recruiting for a motivated, licensed Warehouse Operative/Driver to work at our Trafford Park Auto Parts branch.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays 7am - 12pm
About the role
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be an essential part of the day-to-day running of our parts warehouse at the brand-new Arnold Clark premises in Chesterfield.
From stock to delivering parts all around the UK, you’ll work on your own initiative to help the business maintain a high standard of efficiency, while supporting other members of staff to deliver the best service we can.
- Taking receipt of deliveries.
- Picking stock and equipment.
- Delivering equipment to various branches.
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks.
- Carrying out stock checks.
- FLT counter balance licence.
- Full driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- Previous experience in a similar warehouse environment.
- A strong understanding of health and safety.
- Good communication skills.
- High levels of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Good levels of computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive extensive training, great working conditions and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.