We’re recruiting for a hardworking Warehouse Operative, to be based at our Inverness Tyre Centre.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.15am – 5pm (with a rotational Saturday)
About the role
As a Warehouse Operative, you’ll take in deliveries from suppliers and book them onto the system, pick daily orders for delivery to Arnold Clark branches, and conduct a degree of stock taking and management.
The right person for the position will be physically fit, self-motivated and have the ability to work well within a team.
- Picking orders to coincide with van delivery times.
- Booking in daily orders.
- Putting stock away daily and taking in stock from suppliers.
- Ordering stock daily.
- Stock checking.
- Arranging returns to suppliers.
- Filing paperwork as necessary.
- Handling phone calls as required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Some previous warehouse experience.
- A full, UK driving licence.
- A good telephone manner.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Some knowledge of tyres.
- Additional computer skills as required.
In return for your hard work, you’ll enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.