We’re looking for an enthusiastic new Warehouse Person to work at our Inverness Autoparts branch.
Monday – Friday 8am - 5.30pm and rotational Saturdays 8am - 12pm
About the role
This role will involve general warehouse duties such as keeping the department clean, dealing with customer orders and carrying out stock checks. There will also be occasional delivery duties, such as loading and unloading delivery trucks using a forklift.
This role would suit a team player with strong communication skills who is able to carry out their duties with a high level of accuracy.
- Taking receipt of deliveries
- Locating new stock lines
- Picking stock and customer orders
- Occasional delivery duties
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks using forklift
- Carrying out stock checks
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of stock control measures
- Previous experience in a similar warehouse environment
- A strong understanding of health and safety in a warehouse environment
Nice to have, but not essential…
- A forklift licence
- Full UK driving licence
- Good level of computer literacy
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry including extensive training, private healthcare, generous staff retail discounts, access to our health and wellbeing hub Space and more.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.