We’re looking for a skilled Videographer for our busy Film Studio, based in our new premises in Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
Arnold Clark’s dedicated in-house film studio deals with a large volume of video content, both for internal communications or to be used on our website or social media channels.
As a Videographer, you will report to the Film Studio Lead, working to produce engaging, dynamic content for this fast-moving competitive industry. You’ll be helpful, engaged and able to manage your own workload – to get jobs done on time and to the satisfaction of key stakeholders.
This is an exciting and varied role that would suit someone who is both technically skilled and enjoys working with people.
- Managing the filming process, from organising the shoot to scripting, editing and final delivery.
- Working within the film studio team, managing in-house workload and external filming projects.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to deliver great results.
- Improving systems and processes and developing new platforms as required.
- Backing up storage of work on an ongoing basis and developing new solutions for storage.
- Researching current market trends and competitor videos to make sure we always stay ahead.
- Proven videography and editing experience.
- Skilled in editing and grading footage, preferably using Final Cut Pro X.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Effective time management and ability to execute projects on time.
- Ability to multi-task on a number of projects, working to strict deadlines.
- Meticulous and motivated approach.
- Extensive practical experience using film and audio equipment.
- Drivers licence for a minimum of 1 year.
In return, you will work with leading-edge technical equipment at our brand-new Film Studio and receive training to develop your skills further. You’ll also enjoy great employee benefits such as a lunch subsidy, private healthcare, life assurance and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.