We’re recruiting for a customer-focused and organised Vehicle Purchaser to work at our Click & Collect branch in Lingfield.
Full time, Working 5 days out of 7 on a 2 week rolling rota, average hours of 40 hours per week.
About the role
As a Vehicle Purchaser for Arnold Clark you will be involved in buying vehicles, accurately following the company purchase process and delivering fantastic customer service at all times.
Reporting to the Vehicle Purchasing Manager, you will help improve on targets to increase conversions and encourage your team to exceed expectations, both in sales and customer service.
- Purchasing vehicles according to company policy and procedures.
- Promote and deliver excellent customer service while maximising the performance of your branch.
- Encourage a culture of high achievement and best practice.
- Liaise with the vehicle purchasing manager to identify any issues that may affect branch performance and generating long-term strategies.
- Setting and exceeding performance targets.
- Demonstrating a strong commitment to the company’s brand values and principles.
- Making sure you always advocate the use of company purchasing and car appraisal processes to other members of your team.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a customer-facing role, preferably within a retail sales environment.
- A full driving licence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- High levels of organisation and motivation.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines within a target-driven environment.
- Great time management skills.
- An honest and proactive approach.
In return for your skills, you will benefit from excellent working conditions and one of the best employee benefit packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks