We’re recruiting for an organised and proactive Vehicle Progressor to work in our Kilbirnie Street van centre.
Full time, Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
About the role
As a Vehicle Progressor, you’ll be responsible for checking all of the vehicles that come on site at our Kilbirnie Street van centre. You’ll also progress all stock through various departments to bring them up to a retail standard.
To be a great fit for this role, you should have excellent communication and organisational skills. You’ll also be able to think on your feet and be ready for any task that’s set for you.
- Accurately and securely checking in stock and sold vehicles.
- Efficiently progressing stock and sold vehicles that are being prepared by the branch.
- Co-ordinating vehicle preparation between sales, aftersales and valet departments.
- Updating internal systems with vehicle preparation status.
- Handling vehicle deliveries and collections.
- Supporting the valeting team.
- Assisting the sales team with CitNOW videos.
- Managing web images to make sure all display vehicles are present on ArnoldClark.com.
- Great time management skills and high levels of accountability.
- The ability to communicate with consideration and work well in a team.
- The desire to uphold high standards in the workplace.
- High levels of organisation.
- Plenty of initiative, and a proactive attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A positive approach to any tasks you’re given.
In return for your skills, you’ll enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including Group pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.