As our Vehicle Progressor, you’ll be required to book cars in and out, carry out vehicle appraisals and process claims and ensure an efficient flow of vehicles is sustained
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, able to communicate well with others and able to operate our internal systems. You’ll also be able to interact in a highly professional manner at all times.
Full time, Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
£12 per hour
- Receiving all new and used vehicles from outside suppliers and transport companies, ensuring that relevant delivery documentation is completed to a high standard and all relevant paperwork is with the car.
- Carrying out a full appraisal on all vehicles as soon as they are in stock using our internal systems.
- Processing internal and third-party claims with relevant suppliers.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure claims are processed within the required timescale.
- Taking photos/videos to support the claims process.
- Supporting your colleagues to ensure our vehicles are ready for handovers and delivery.
- Monitoring and implementing key security and compliance procedures.
- Monitoring any outstanding issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaising with our Head Office and internal departments on a daily basis.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be asked of management to help us work as One Business e.g., pitch work, photography for our website and delivery of vehicles.
- A full UK driving licence
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence with IT systems
- Organisational skills
- Security and compliance focussed
- The ability to prioritise your workload and achieve deadlines
Experience is preferred but not essential. Training can be provided for a candidate who demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm and the other required criteria.
In return, you will benefit from one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, flexible working hours, private healthcare and life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity and paternity packages, and an enhanced holiday package.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.