We’re recruiting for a motivated and professional Vehicle Progressor to work at our Wakefield Branch.
Full time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5.30pm and rotational Saturdays.
About the role
As our Vehicle Progressor, you’ll be required to book cars in and out of workshops, ensure an efficient flow of vehicles is sustained and check that all vehicles are maintained to a consistently high standard.
The right person for the role will be self-motivated and able to communicate well with others. You’ll be able to interact in a highly professional manner at all times.
- Receiving all new and used vehicles from outside suppliers and ensuring that relevant delivery document is signed, dated and any damage noted and claimed for.
- Carrying out a full vehicle appraisal on all vehicles as soon as they are in stock.
- Taking photos/videos of stock for website and any claims procedures.
- Ensuring all vehicles are ready for customer handovers and delivery.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Confidence with IT systems.
- An interest in photography and media.
- Organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.