We are looking for experienced Vehicle Preparation Technicians to work at Arnold Clark Renault dealership, Stirling.
Your hours of work will be based on a two week rotating shift pattern. Over 14 days you will work 4 on 5 off and 4 on 1 off, 7.00am- 7.00pm (lunch break 30 minutes per day).
About the role
Would you like the chance to develop your skills working for Europe’s largest car retailer? Arnold Clark is looking for experienced Vehicle Preparation Technicians for their branches across the UK.
You’ll get the unique opportunity to work with a huge range of manufacturers and models. We’ll also help you gain knowledge, new skills and a recognised industry qualification. What’s more, you’ll work flexible hours and receive some of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry.
- Preparing new and used vehicles to high standards.
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and maintenance.
- Replacing wheels and tyres.
- Carrying out basic steering geometry checks.
- Road testing vehicles to check repairs.
- Maintaining equipment and tools.
- Following the correct procedures and completing documentation.
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a vehicle workshop environment.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of routine servicing and basic mechanical repairs.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a competent, safe and efficient manner.
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach.
- Ability to follow written and spoken instructions and accurately complete paperwork.
- A full, UK driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive 4 weeks of mechanical training induction and a wide variety of career progression opportunities, including further industry qualifications.
As well as flexible hours, working rotational Saturdays, you’ll also enjoy industry-leading benefits, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.