We are looking for experienced Vehicle Preparation Technicians to work at Arnold Clark Fiat dealership, Perth.
Full time, Monday to Thursday, 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm (30 minutes’ lunch) Saturday working expected, based on branch requirements.
About the role
Would you like the chance to develop your skills working for Europe’s largest car retailer? Arnold Clark is looking for experienced Vehicle Preparation Technicians for their branches across the UK.
You’ll get the unique opportunity to work with a huge range of manufacturers and models. We’ll also help you gain knowledge, new skills and a recognised industry qualification. What’s more, you’ll receive some of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry.
- Preparing new and used vehicles to high standards.
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and maintenance.
- Replacing wheels and tyres.
- Carrying out basic steering geometry checks.
- Road testing vehicles to check repairs.
- Maintaining equipment and tools.
- Following the correct procedures and completing documentation.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive 4 weeks of mechanical training induction and a wide variety of career progression opportunities, including further industry qualifications.
You’ll also enjoy industry-leading benefits, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.