We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Maintenance Technician looking for a new challenge at our Citroen Dealership, Stirling.
If you are looking for a new role with multiple benefits and the opportunity to work on a wide range of vehicles, this could be the opportunity for you.
You must be able to work within agreed time scales given to you by your manager and also perform tasks in a competent and efficient manner and demonstrate good customer service skills. You must be able to work as part of a team and also work on your own initiative.
About the job:
• Flexible working hours, including weekends
• Excellent working conditions
• Great opportunity to work with a range of top manufacturers
• Best salary package in the industry
What we are looking for:
• Certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance Level 3 and solid work experience in the automotive industry
• Team players
• Good customer service skills
• Full UK driving licence
The position offers a competitive salary plus benefits including private healthcare, subsidised tool scheme with easy payment plans and discount on new and used vehicles. The package is one of the most competitive in the industry, offering amazing opportunities for career progression and provides constant training and development throughout.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.