Service Maintenance Technician
Arnold Clark is looking for time-served Service Maintenance Technicians for its branches across the UK.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.30pm, Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm, rotational Saturdays
Flexible working available depending on location.
About the role
If you’re an experienced Service Maintenance Technician, we’d really like to hear from you.
Arnold Clark is Europe’s largest independently owned car retailer, with over 200 UK branches representing 24 manufacturers, from Abarth to Volvo.
You’ll be responsible for carrying out a high level of servicing and repairs on an incredible variety of vehicles, in a fast-paced and exciting workshop.
With some of the best employee benefits in the industry, including rotational Saturdays, a tool subsidy scheme and huge scope for career development, there’s never been a better time to join Arnold Clark’s team of talented technicians.
- Carrying out servicing and repairs to a high standard to strict timescales.
- Completing scheduled maintenance and repair work.
- Communicating effectively with Workshop Controllers and Service Advisors.
- Investigating electronic fault diagnostics.
- Accurately completing all documentation.
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or time-served
- Ability to work within a high-pressure environment
- Strong technical knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- A full UK driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
We will also provide extensive manufacturer training. In return, you will receive private health care, life assurance, tool scheme and a generous employee discount package.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.