We’re looking to recruit a Vehicle Appraiser to work at Central Car Auctions in Lingfield.
We offer our Vehicle Appraisers:
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible leave
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- …and much more
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 6pm
About the role
Our Vehicle Appraiser will be responsible for the NAMA (National Association of Motor Auctions) Grading of vehicles to be offered for sale through our auction. You will report all damage though our LiveBid system and add detailed vehicle descriptions to the website. A good knowledge of cars is essential.
As a Vehicle Appraiser, you will work with a diverse team of CCA employees throughout the auction journey. You will engage with all departments on a daily basis. The role would be a great fit for someone who enjoys a varied workload in a fast-paced environment. You will have the ability to communicate at all levels and be extremely well-organised.
- Use NAMA grading system on vehicles to be offered for sale through auction.
- Report all damage though our LiveBid system and add detailed vehicle descriptions to the website.
- Keep manager(s) in loop by preparing updates and reports that showcase completed objectives.
- Stay familiar with company’s policies and goals and work to make sure that all members of the CCA team adhere to set standards.
- Engage with all departments to meet auction schedule.
- A high level of accuracy and ability to multi-task during peak periods
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good computer literacy
- Enjoy working with the public
- The confidence to work independently and also as part of a team
- Well-organised with ability to ensure all deadlines are met
- Driving licence
Nice to have but not essential
- Previous appraisal experience preferred but not essential as training may be provided for the right candidate.
- NAMA Grading qualification preferred.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.