We’re currently looking for Vauxhall Master Technicians for our Aberdeen Motorstore branch to help get our customers’ cars ready for the road ahead.
We offer our Master Technicians:
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE plus training
- Aberdeen Motorstore
- Starting from 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible hours
- Toolbox cover
- Training provided to become an EV Accredited Technician
- Generous employee discounts
- Opportunities to review salary twice per year
- Private healthcare and sick pay cover
- Maternity and paternity packages
Master Technicians, we couldn’t do it without you…
As a Master Technician, you’ll safely prepare our customers’ cars for the road ahead. You’ll care about every detail and take pride in doing a meticulous job. Above all, you’ll want to be part of a capable, motivated team who feel the same way. You’ll get the chance to work on a range of Vauxhall models, developing your skills and staying up to date with the very latest in vehicle technology.
- A high level of Vauxhall technical knowledge (TIS2WEB, DIAGBOX)
- Excellent practical skills (Master Technician, Diagnostic Technician)
- An ability to solve problems
- The ability to resolve technical issues with technical departments
- The ability to work quickly with attention to detail
- The ability to work without supervision and, when needed, guide other team members
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to write technical reports
- Good time management
- A willingness to work with a team
- A full driving licence
- Diagnose vehicle faults.
- Specify the correct method of repair and the parts to be used.
- Carry out routine servicing and repairs.
- Carry out vehicle servicing in accordance with Vauxhall service schedules.
- Make sure all parts are ordered from the Parts department using the correct procedure.
- Carry out routine vehicle examinations using hand-held data capture devices, if applicable.
- Carry out vehicle road testing where necessary to determine specific vehicle defects.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and managers.
- Maintain and develop technical skills as required (Vauxhall Performance Academy).
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.