We’re recruiting for an experienced mobile Van Ply Liner and Accessory Fitter to work across various sites.
Full time, Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm
About the role
As a Van Ply Liner and Accessory Fitter, you’ll be a self-motivated and organised person who takes pride in delivering high quality work for our diverse range of clients.
Based at our Newcastle branch and working from a company van, you’ll provide a mobile service across various locations, using your own initiative to achieve the required specification within agreed timescales.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role and be familiar with working with vehicle electronic systems, although training can be provided where needed.
- Lining and fitting accessories to vehicles, meeting exact specifications.
- Organising your own workload and meeting deadlines.
- Working efficiently on your own.
- Checking vehicles for damage before and after work is carried out.
- Liaising with sales staff at branches.
- Recording processes at each stage of the fitment, and checking work is carried out to the highest standards.
- Attending training courses in branches and at our GTG Training centres.
- Keeping your work space and van tidy and safe at all times.
- Keeping a log of your daily duties.
- Proven track record of commercial vehicle ply lining and accessory fitting, or experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team environment.
- Good ability to listen and follow instructions and recommendations.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong practical working skills, preferably with experience in electronic vehicle systems.
- A self-motivated and organised approach.
- A full driving licence
In exchange for your skills, you’ll receive extensive training and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.