We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Driver/Valeter to join our Car & Van Rental branch, Southampton
About the role
As an Arnold Clark Driver/Valeter, your overall aim will be to prepare vehicles for rental and ensure high standards are delivered throughout the process.
The successful candidate will have an efficient, professional attitude and demonstrate fantastic attention to detail, with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and keeping our branch running smoothly.
- Cleaning all branch vehicles to a high standard.
- Following instruction from management and acting with professionalism.
- Working as part of a team to deliver excellent results.
- Maintaining good relationships between branches.
- Complying with health and safety procedures while working with chemicals.
- Ensuring that vehicles are delivered and returned on time.
- Working on your own initiative to keep bays clean and workplace tidy.
- Other duties to support the branch as required.
- Full driving licence held for a minimum of 12 months.
- Respectful and courteous attitude to driving.
- Ability to use valet materials effectively and safely.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to multi-task and work efficiently
- Willingness to participate in training programmes.
In return, you will benefit from one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, private healthcare and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.