About the role
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Driver/Valeter for our established Vauxhall branch in Morecambe.
Your overall aim will be to prepare vehicles for rental and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the process. The successful candidate will have an efficient, professional attitude and strong attention to detail, with a commitment to the smooth running of the branch.
Skills and knowledge
• Ability to follow instructions from management and act professionally at all times.
• Good team player with positive attitude and a commitment to customer service.
• Strong communication skills to promote Think Customer and maintain good relationships between retail branches.
• Excellent time management skills to ensure that vehicles are delivered and returned promptly.
• Focus on health and safety and courteous driving.
• Able to work on own initiative to keep bays clean and workplace tidy.
• Close attention to detail when completing paperwork, carrying out safety checks, ensuring cleanliness and reporting faults or damage to front counter staff.
• Ability to use valet materials as efficiently as possible.
• Respectful and courteous driving skills that always adhere to road regulations.
• Full driving licence essential.
This is a responsible role, and you should be able to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and efficiency, with a focus on customer courtesy. In return, you will be offered an excellent employee benefits package with many benefits such as life assurance, private health care and extensive training opportunities.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.