We are currently recruiting at our Motorstore, Huddersfield for the following position
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated and able to communicate well with others. The ideal candidate will need to interact with customers and staff in a professional manner.
• Being able to use high-pressure hoses to clean vehicles
• Cleaning windows, wheels, door handles and mirrors and any interior items General Hoover and shampooing upholstery and carpets depending on the required level by the manger
• Waxing and polishing cars including T Cut as applicable
• Being aware of different products and gels and other finishes to bumpers and trim
• Learning about different vehicle types and how best they can be cleaned including the length of time they take etc. EG: a Wagon would take a lot longer than a car
• Confident driver with clean driving licence and the knowledge of local locations for collections or delivering cars as necessary
• Able to communicate with customers
• Team player as well as being able to work on own initiative
The successful candidates will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry. A full driving license held for a minimum of 1 year is essential.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.