We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Valeter to join our branch in the Perth area.
Full time, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
£9.50 per hour
About the role
As an Arnold Clark Valeter, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all our vehicles are presented in sparkling condition.
This position will be a perfect fit for someone who enjoys working in an active, physical role, has meticulous attention to detail and is a fantastic team player.
- Cleaning sold and stock vehicles to a high standard.
- Cleaning vehicles externally with a high-powered pressure washer.
- Using a high-powered vacuum to clean and shampoo vehicle interiors.
- Working with a polishing/buffing machine to enhance bodywork.
- Complying with health and safety procedures while working with chemicals.
- Making sure that all equipment and machinery is properly maintained and secure at all times, reporting any defects and complying with manufacturers’ instructions and PPE recommendations.
- Working to set timeframes and targets.
- Completing a daily record of work completed.
- Other duties to support the branch as required.
- Full UK driving licence.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to participate in training programmes.
Valet experience is preferred but not essential, training can be provided for a candidate who demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm and the other required criteria. Arnold Clark also operates a Valet Academy which all new valet staff will attend.
In return, you will benefit from one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, flexible working hours, private healthcare and life assurance, plus you’ll also have the opportunity to boost your earnings every 6 months.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Closing date - 18 June 2021