We’re recruiting for an organised and meticulous Valet Supervisor to work in our Valeting department at Linwood Seat/Skoda.
Full time, Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm and Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm.
About the role
Our valet staff are responsible for ensuring all vehicles are presented in sparkling condition. Your duties will include checking all work that leaves the valet bay, keeping areas clean and tidy, and updating health and safety records daily.
The right person for the job will have fantastic attention to detail, enjoy working as part of a team, and relish the opportunity to get stuck in to a physical role. You’ll be highly organised and take great pride in delivering a consistently high standard of work.
- Cleaning sold and stock vehicles to a high standard.
- Cleaning vehicles externally with a high-powered pressure washer.
- Using a high-powered vacuum to clean and shampoo vehicle interiors.
- Working with a polishing/buffing machine to enhance bodywork.
- Working with a variety of chemicals, and complying with health and safety procedures.
- Working to set timeframes and targets.
- Completing a daily record of work completed.
- Ordering materials for the valet department.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety records, and updating these as required.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to multi-task.
- A willingness to participate in training programmes.
- Physical fitness.
- A desire to provide good customer service.
In return for your high standards and great work ethic, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry. This includes training at our Valet Academy, private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.