We are currently recruiting a Valeter Supervisor to work at New Branch in Wakefield.
Working closely with management, you’ll lead the driver/valet team to maintain and improve standards at this busy rental branch.
This is a pivotal role that ensures the smooth day-to-day running of our rental service. You should be organised and professional with proven leadership skills, and a strong focus on safety and customer courtesy.
Skills and knowledge
• Ability to motivate a team and encourage staff progression.
• Good communication skills to liaise with management, customers and internal and external organisations.
• Able to follow instructions and implement new procedures set by management.
• Strong organisational abilities needed to manage daily deliveries and improve the operational efficiency of the branch.
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service, maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
• Close attention to detail, reporting damage to vehicles and ensuring cleanliness of vehicles.
• Proven commitment to health and safety and on-site security.
• Flexibility as you may be asked to work extra hours for our business customers.
• Experience leading a team and managing staff.
• Marketing skills to help promote good relationships between rental branches.
• Strong time management abilities to ensure vehicles are delivered and collected promptly.
• Ability to work on your own initiative, making sure stock levels of valet materials are efficiently maintained, bays are clear, and paperwork is up to date.
• Administrative skills to support management with day-to-day running of the branch, e.g: staff rotas, reviews and grievances.
• Ability to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and courtesy, both in-branch and on the road.
• Full driving licence essential.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Please send your CV via the apply link.