We’re recruiting for a flexible and hardworking Valeter/Driver Supervisor to work at our Ford branch in Strathaven.
Full time, 44 hours including weekends.
About the role
As a Valeter/Driver Supervisor, you’ll be a key part of the everyday smooth running of our busy rental branch in Livingston. From supporting the branch manager to making sure that deliveries and collections are made successfully to organising the staff rota and ordering materials, you’ll help us run the show.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, thrive within a dynamic, fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to work additional hours at busy times.
- Organising daily deliveries and collections as efficiently as possible.
- Working with the branch manager to keep everything running smoothly.
- Promoting great customer service throughout the branch.
- Encouraging excellent communication between staff and management.
- Carrying out regular stock control of valeting materials and ordering new stock as needed.
- Liaising with internal and external organisations
- Ensuring valet bays are kept tidy and that staff follow health and safety regulations.
- Organising staff rotas to ensure shifts are covered.
- Great communication skills and friendly, professional approach.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- The ability to motivate staff to reach targets.
- Understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Flexibility to cover extra hours when required.
In return for your supervisory skills, you’ll receive full training and career development and benefit from a voucher reward bonus scheme. You’ll also benefit from one the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discount
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.