We’re recruiting for a flexible and hardworking Valet Supervisor to work at our branch in Wolverhampton.
Full time, 44 hours over 5 days with rotational weekends.
About the role
As a Valet Supervisor, you’ll be a key part of the everyday smooth running of our busy Wolverhampton. From supporting the branch manager to making sure that deliveries and collections are made successfully to organising the staff rota and ordering materials, you’ll help us run the show.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, thrive within a dynamic, fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to work additional hours at busy times.
- Organising daily deliveries and collections as efficiently as possible.
- Working with the branch manager to keep everything running smoothly.
- Promoting great customer service throughout the branch.
- Encouraging excellent communication between staff and management.
- Carrying out regular stock control of valeting materials and ordering new stock as needed.
- Liaising with internal and external organisations
- Ensuring valet bays are kept tidy and that staff follow health and safety regulations.
- Organising staff rotas to ensure shifts are covered.
- Great communication skills and friendly, professional approach.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- The ability to motivate staff to reach targets.
- Understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Flexibility to cover extra hours when required.
Valet experience is preferred but not essential, training can be provided for a candidate who demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm and the other required criteria. Arnold Clark also operates a Valet Academy which all new valet staff will attend.
In return, you will benefit from one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, flexible working hours, private healthcare and life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package plus you’ll also have the opportunity to boost your earnings every 6 months.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.