We’re recruiting for an experienced Unified Communications Technical Lead based in our IT department at Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Unified Communications Engineer for Arnold Clark, you’ll act as a technical lead, providing support for our Cisco contact centre platform and unified communications. You’ll be an active part of a specialist team of technicians, providing expertise across all aspects of the UC platform.
This role would suit an experienced communications engineer who is a great team player and has the flexibilty to work both independently and with others.
- Providing technical support for UC and Cisco contact centre platforms.
- Working through ownership, diagnosis, analysis, qualification and progression to resolutions, within agreed timescales.
- Working with vendor and telecom engineers to successfully manage faults.
- Being part of a specialist team, providing expertise across the UC platform when required.
- Carrying out life support reviews for customers.
- Documenting and sharing knowledge of troubleshooting processes and procedures.
- Acting as a senior specialist point of contact between delivery and support functions and vendors.
- Working with the delivery teams to help implement solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years’ voice, video or UC operations experience.
- A broad overall infrastructure background with proven experience in technology and methodology.
- In-depth, expert-level competency with communication capabilities: Cisco UC solution (Cisco Voice, Video, Unity and IM&P services) and VoIP capabilities.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Cisco Finesse.
- Understanding of management tools and solutions.
- The ability to work well on your own initiative and as part of a team. #LI-CM2
In return for your technical skills, you’ll receive excellent working conditions, Flexitime, a lunch subsidy and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.