We’re currently looking for an experienced and motivated Tyre Sales Specialist for our branch at Shiremoor.
Reporting to the Service Manager, Assistant Service manager and Group Tyre Sales management, your role will be to inspect all vehicles coming through the Service department/ bodyshop for tyre replacement, and convert customer’s tyre requirements into sales.
Skills and knowledge
• Understanding of best practice industry standards on tyre replacement and repair
• Ability to identify opportunities and translate them into sales across our customer base, including fleet companies.
• Strong communication skills to liaise effectively with customers and key departments
• Ability to meet deadlines and targets to specific timescales
• Understanding of stock control
• High standards of housekeeping and awareness of Health and Safety
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Computer literacy, including the ability to use the ASO system to report tyre condition and access the tyre pricing matrix.
• Understanding of tyre replacement requirements from customer cars to light commercial vehicles and Transit-type vans.
• Ability to identify early stages of tyre advisory and implement follow-up process.
• Knowledge of fleet company e-commerce systems such as 1 link platform, FTN and National tyre accounts.
This is a varied and technical sales role, and a friendly, proactive attitude is essential. In return, you will be offered an excellent employee benefits package with many benefits such as life assurance, private health care and extensive training opportunities.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.