We are looking for an experienced Transport Coordinator/Administrator to join the team at our GTG Training Centre in Edinburgh to cover Maternity leave.
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible leave
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- …and much more
Full-time: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4.30pm, with a 30-minute break for lunch (40 work hours per week)
About the role
Working in our busy Transport department, you will be responsible for the daily schedule of the instructor training day, including the schedule of vehicles and driving tests. This will entail the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and various internal computer systems, and you will work with external agencies and awarding bodies, such as DVSA, CILT, RTITB etc. There will also be customer-facing administrative duties, so strong communications skills will be required.
The ideal applicant will need good time management skills, be a good communicator and a have a confident and proactive outlook.
- Organise the daily schedule of the instructor training day.
- Organise the schedule of the vehicles for the training courses.
- Deal with external agencies and awarding bodies, such as DVSA, CILT, RTITB etc.
- Book driving tests with DVSA.
- Customer facing – Administration role at reception desk.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- A high level of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Be able to priorities daily work load
Please note that training for our internal computer systems will be provided.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.