Do you have a passion for delivering high-quality training? We’re looking for a new Logistics Assessor to work from our GTG Training Centre in Glasgow.
Monday – Friday, 7.45am – 4.15pm
About the role
As a Logistics Assessor, you will ensure that all candidate assessments are completed in a professional and timely manner and in accordance with awarding and funding body guidelines.
We are looking for an excellent communicator who has a positive attitude towards their work. You will have the initiative to problem solve and have a passion for ensuring quality training is delivered.
There is some flexibility within the role, as the Logistics Assessor will organise their own diary. This may include early starts so could mean, for example, working from 6am – 2.30pm depending on customer requirements.
- Organise your work diary and coordinate with candidates and employers.
- Ensure all awarding and funding body paperwork is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Carry out all assessments safely and in line with the company and health and safety policies.
- Communicate with both colleagues and customers in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Ensure that all data and information is stored safely and used in the appropriate manner.
- Class 1 (C+E) Licence preferred although must have minimum of Class 2 (C) Licence
- L&D 9 Qualification (Previously A Units)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Must have a working knowledge of DGV qualification.
- Must have the ability to work on your own and be target driven
What we can offer you…
- A company car
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Our fantastic employee wellbeing portal – Space
- And all the training you need to help you thrive in your role
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.