We’re recruiting for a highly-motivated and organised Transport Administrator to work in our Edinburgh-based facility.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4.30pm, with a 30-minute lunch break.
About the role
As an Arnold Clark Transport Administrator, you’ll be responsible for ensuring and maintaining the smooth running of our transport training office.
If you’re self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail, this role should be a fantastic fit.
- Coordinating the instructor work diary.
- Uploading information to our awarding body databases.
- General administration duties, including supply of course handouts, joining instructions, course certificated, filing and photocopying.
- Handling customer enquiries from our Sales team.
- Working with the senior transport instructor and training instructors.
- Working closely with the transport manager on monthly budget figures.
- Learning all aspects of transport legislation and training requirements.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to interact at all levels of the business.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work on your own initiative, with high energy levels and the desire to succeed.
- Willingness to accept full ownership of the role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Great timekeeping skills and professional appearance.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- An understanding of Microsoft Office and satabases, although full training will be given on departmental systems.
- Knowledge of the Transport and Logistics environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
The right person for the role will benefit from continuous personal development and training, as well as one of the best employee packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and great discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.