We are looking to recruit a passionate Training Advisor to join our GTG centre at Glasgow.
This is a full-time position: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
About the role
Our Training Advisors are responsible for dealing with inbound enquiries from Private Individual customers and businesses, selling our vast portfolio of training courses and promoting our Apprenticeships. This role will also include managing a database of SME customers - exploring and developing new training requirements within our cash sale database and closing the opportunities.
Candidates should have experience of B2B Sales and the ability to quickly develop a positive rapport with customers. Excellent telephone manner and a personable, can-do attitude are what we are looking for this position.
- Dealing with web enquiries and ITA funded training enquiries.
- Dealing with all new inbound sales calls and walk-in enquiries.
- Converting customer enquiries into sales in an efficient and timely manner.
- Managing a database of SME customers.
- Communicating with multiple departments internally to effectively manage bookings.
- Exploring and developing new training requirements within our cash sale database and closing the opportunities.
- Promoting GTG's products over the phone with customers.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client records.
- Ability to maintain accurate and up-to-date client records
- A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop a positive rapport with customers
- Highly organised, possess excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competency in using Microsoft Excel and CRM systems
- Ability to be a team player
- Commitment to equality and diversity, customer service and quality assurance
- Flexibility and able to respond to employer needs
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry including private healthcare, generous staff retail discounts, access to our health and wellbeing hub Space and more.
You’ll also be given a laptop to work from and access to hundreds of free training modules, allowing you to develop your skills however you want to and develop your career your way.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.