We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic Trainee Service Advisor to work in our Bathgate Volkswagen branch.
Full time, Monday–Friday, 8.00am – 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays, 7.00am - 1.00pm.
About the role
Arnold Clark Service Advisors are responsible for delivering fantastic customer service for all our customers who bring their vehicles in for repair.
As a Trainee Service Advisor, you’ll give everyone who comes into the Service department the star treatment and make sure everything runs smoothly, whether it’s a manic Monday or last thing on a Friday afternoon.
This role will suit someone who is keen to develop a career in customer service and is willing to learn all aspects of the service advisor role, from customer care to accurate invoicing.
- Booking in customers for a service.
- Carrying out preparation tasks before customers visit the branch.
- Checking in customers for work on their car and keeping them informed throughout the process.
- Explaining clearly to customers about their vehicle requirements and providing timescales for repairs.
- Carrying out follow-up calls to our customers after their visit.
- Invoicing all jobs throughout the Service department.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Friendly and courteous manner.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of organisation.
- Ability to follow instructions.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous customer service experience.
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive on-the-job training and great career development opportunities, plus one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Closing Date: 23 June 2021