We’re currently recruiting for a Security Systems Designer to work in our East Kilbride Headquarters which will be relocating to Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow in October.
Full time, Monday–Friday, 8.30am–5.00pm
About the role
As our Security Systems Designer, you’ll be responsible for making sure our security systems meet both client demands and current standards.
The right candidate will have a background in security, fire systems, Vision or CAD.
- Producing CAD and Vision drawings.
- Designing security and fire systems.
- Completing systems to specification.
- Providing security and fire system costs.
- Existing knowledge of CAD, Vision and Intruder systems.
- Experience working with fire alarms and CCTV systems.
Experience in Microsoft Excel and CASH by Mentor would be advantageous, but training can be given. Training in specific areas of security and fire systems will also be provided.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.