We’re currently recruiting for a Trainee Sales Administrator to join our Linwood Vauxhall branch.
Full time, Monday–Friday, 8.30am–5.00pm
About the role
Our Trainee Sales Administrators are responsible for supporting our branches’ sales administration and keeping things running like clockwork.
Working closely with our experienced admin team, trainees will have the opportunity to learn important aspects of the business while providing support to our administration, accounts and sales teams.
- General administration to support the administration and accounts teams.
- Creating and updating customer and vehicle details.
- Ordering cars from stock.
- Maintaining and updating progress on vehicle tax status.
- Assigning warranties to pre-sale cars.
- Booking cars for pre-sales repairs.
- Ensuring that all telephone enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- A professional, warm telephone manner and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks in a busy environment without getting flustered.
- A strong level of school-level education in both English and Maths.
- Great communication skills and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Solid computer skills with knowledge of using IT systems and everyday applications like Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. If your application is successful, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, including extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the automotive industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.