We’re currently recruiting for a Trainee Sales Administrator to join our Kirkcaldy Peugeot branch.
Full time, Monday–Friday, 8.30am–5pm
About the role
Our Trainee Sales Administrators are responsible for supporting our branches’ sales administration and keeping things running like clockwork.
Working closely with our experienced admin team, trainees will have the opportunity to learn important aspects of the business while providing support to our administration, accounts and sales teams.
- Bringing purchased vehicles into our stock records in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Confirming all vehicle stock details recorded are correct and vehicles are accurately advertised online.
- Ensuring appropriate vehicle documents are obtained, recorded and securely filed.
- Carrying out the taxation of sold vehicles in time for customer delivery.
- Producing accurate and timely vehicle sales invoices that match the signed customer order form.
- Ensuring all vehicle sales documentation is correct and vehicle payment is received.
- Gaining an understanding of manufacturer systems and bonuses for new vehicles.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- A high level of organisation and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm and work accurately, even under pressure.
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative.
Nice to have (but not essential)
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. If your application is successful, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, including extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the automotive industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.