We’re looking to recruit a Trainee Franchise Sales Administrator to work from our vibrant Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (with one hour for lunch).
About the role
Our Trainee Franchise Sales Admin team are responsible for working closely with franchise managers to order and allocate primarily new cars purchased from manufacturers. The team work closely with other areas of the business, such as branch administrators and the Contract Hire team.
The role will suit a highly motivated individual who is looking to develop their skills in the admin field. Full training will be provided, but the successful candidate will be someone who enjoys working as part of a team and is looking for opportunities for future progression.
Flexible working will be available with this role after initial training is complete. This will include the possibility to work remotely two days per week subject to business needs.
- Preparing reports detailing sales figures and emailing this information to relevant internal parties.
- Setting up customer records within our internal system.
- Creating new car stock records within our internal system.
- Assisting with general duties, including scanning, filing documents and recording V5 reference numbers.
- Emailing management and responding to queries from branches.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks based on business needs.
- Strong communication skills, including face-to-face and telephone communication and email/internal messaging systems.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team.
Full training on all internal systems will be provided for the right candidate. Although a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be helpful, training will be provided for all key Excel functions required for the role.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including a laptop, training opportunities, private healthcare, generous staff retail discounts, access to our health and wellbeing hub ‘Space’ and more.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.