We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic Trainee Administrator to join our busy head office team at Hillington, Glasgow.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
Flexible working will be available with this role.
About the role
As a Trainee Administrator within Arnold Clark, you’ll be based at our vibrant head office, and have the opportunity to work within our experienced Risk and Products team.
The right person for the role will have great attention to detail and communication skills. You’ll have bags of enthusiasm for the role, be eager to learn and have a positive, proactive attitude.
- Supporting the risk team with their administration needs
- Liasing with internal departments
- Answering telephone and email queries
- Other general administration duties
- Strong organisational abilities.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return for your skills and willingness to learn, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including a monthly lunch subsidy, private healthcare, company car and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.