We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Trainee Projects Co ordinator to work at our head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday (37.5 hours)
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Trainee Projects Coordinator, you will help our Projects team and managers meet goals to strict deadlines. Keeping up to date with all aspects of a project, you will work closely with a wide variety of departments to problem-solve and meet set objectives, with the overall aim to make the Arnold Clark customer experience even better.
You’ll be able to tackle the unexpected, keep one step ahead and work with a team to keep our projects on track, as well as demonstrate high levels of organisation and initiative. Some travel may be expected with this role.
- Helping to deliver projects within an agreed timescale.
- Designing a project schedule and making the necessary adjustments if problems arise.
- Maintaining project and task lists.
- Documenting processes and policies.
- Helping to motivate others to stay focused on a project’s main objectives.
- Keeping management up to date with progress by preparing updates and presentations.
- Making sure company policies and standards are always upheld.
- A good grasp of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio.
- A proactive and flexible approach.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Strong communication skills and high standards of literacy.
- The ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- High levels of organisation and accuracy.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
In return, you will receive full training and career development, as well as a variety of benefits including flexible hours, a lunch subsidy, private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.