Are you ready to train the next generation of forklift operators? We’re recruiting for a Trainee Forklift Instructor to work from our GTG centre in Glasgow.
Why choose us?
- 33 days’ annual leave with room to grow
- Private healthcare
- Sick pay cover
- Access to extensive training opportunities
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Generous retail discounts
- …and much more!
Full time: Monday – Friday, 7.45am – 4.15pm
About the role
This role is ideal for a forklift operator who has a passion for teaching and who is ready to share their knowledge and experience with trainee operators.
Not only will you receive an instructor qualification, but you will also ensure you keep your industry knowledge current and up to date.
- Work towards achieving RTITB Forklift Instructor Qualification.
- Once qualified, you will deliver RTITB Forklift Truck Training courses at a novice, experienced and refresher level.
- Carry out operator before-use/after-use checks.
- Complete course paperwork on tablet or paper form, neatly and correctly and to RTITB audit standard.
- Good housekeeping.
Essential skills and experience
- Current RTITB Counterbalance Operator Certificate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Forklift Operator
- Good communication skills
- A high level of accuracy
- Valid UK driving licence
Furthermore, an instructional qualification will be given to the right candidate.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.