We’re recruiting for a Trainee Digital Print Installer to work in our vibrant, fast-paced digital print facility in Glasgow.
Full time, 9am to 5.30pm.
Flexible working is available with this role. Core hours are 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for installing a variety of signage, both internally and externally, along with vehicle graphics. We hold ourselves to very high standards, so strong attention to detail is essential.
The right person for this job will be an excellent multi-tasker who thrives on working to tight deadlines. You should be happy working as part of a larger team, and you’ll be at home in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Sign fitting.
- Installing vehicle graphics.
- Working at height.
- Working outdoors.
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Strong communication skills.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- Problem-solving skills.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Working at heights, IPAF, PASMA or asbestos training.
- Knowledge of large-format printing / signage.
- Experience of vinyl application / wrapping.
In return for your skills, you’ll be rewarded with a great benefits package, including flexible working, and you’ll have all the training you need to do a great job. Above all else, you’ll work with a friendly team of like-minded people.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.