We’re looking to recruit a highly motivated Trainee Bid Administrator to work within our Business Sales department.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
About the role
As a Trainee Bid Administrator, you will shadow our Contract Managers and contribute to the professional management of fleet services. You will ensure our tender library is kept up to date, collating information from various internal departments.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress with the organisation. With such a diverse range of potential clients, every day is different and will bring its own unique set of challenges.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, forward thinking with excellent people skills and attention to detail.
- Work directly with our departmental management teams to compile tender submissions
- Track all bid and tender activity and outcomes
- Create engaging and compelling bid responses
- Manage and develop the PQQ and tender bid library, ensuring continuous improvement of the process
- Manage contractual requirements during the life of the contract
- Monitor tender portals
- Identify tender opportunities
- Highly results focussed and commercially aware, you'll need to think creatively, have the ability to understand client requirements and tailor solutions
- Successful candidates will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders such as: management, consultants and clients
- Highly developed presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- High level of computer proficiency (including Microsoft Office)
- A positive, can-do attitude where no task is too much trouble
- Able to work both independently and part of a team
- A desire to learn
- The ability to cope with pressure while being flexible
Knowledge of our products would be beneficial, but we will make sure you are given the appropriate training.
What we can offer you…
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Our fantastic employee wellbeing portal – Space
- And all the training you need to help you thrive in your role
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.